Wednesday 25 July 2012

Social Apron

There s nothing worse in this world than a mute spectator to other man s distress

I was really shocked at the intensity of pain the other man experienced, it reminded me of the bloody scenes that I’ve avoided to comply with even while watching a movie, the impression of blood just makes things worse!
The victim I am talking about is the new plumber who has been roped in by my father for all the plumbing issues in the house! The plumber and his co-worker were taking out issue s one by one in an orderly manner, things went quite smooth as expected, and I was rejoiced finally I can have a proper bath or so. The Accident happened in the second day of their work in our home, which was their final day for work! Everything concerning with water issues and the pipelines were mended and back in place as good as new I may wonder!!! The final hurdle :the work under washing sink , it was one drooping problem even from the construction part of our home, yes some worst history with the Washing Sink :d ,,,that apart ,they were trying to cut the wood under it with a cutting machine with a brand New Blade ,ready for that kind of issues, The wood was so hard that ,it  jumped at its brittleness out of the plumber s hand ,as he was under the sink, he couldn’t fasten himself from there, before he could get out or control the cutting machine ,the new Blades ripped his upper palm and further it bounced to take a cut on his forehead ! it all happened in a matter of second even before I could switch off the power supply to the machine, it has done its core damage to the man!!! he came out all bleeding in his palm and forehead which was so intense and deep, fortunately he had the strength to walk while he lost a lot of blood, in this melee we wrapped his forehead with a cloth and some ice and I was ready to take him on my bike to the hospital, but he couldn’t sit properly holding his forehead on one hand. So we decided to call an auto, the co-worker immediately pulled an auto-rickshaw near our home. What happened next made me more temperamental and angry as the Auto Driver won’t Budge to come near house to pick up the injured man , refusing on the grounds that the road was not okay ,,,he never listened to our pleas nor was he willing to make a move quickly to take an injured passenger quickly as the injured person was bleeding badly ,he was behaving as though we were bargaining auto fares at that moment , in the end the Plumber walked down the road to take the auto ,the purpose of a quick way to transfer someone injured is lost in the 1st place !!!

Even after all this, the auto driver shows no mercy or remorse for his stupid actions, and utter s those silly words from his infantile mouth, "PLEASE DONT BLOOD STAIN THE SEAT" That’s it!!!   I could have started a quarrel with the driver hadn’t been for the co-worker gesturing to leave it, the need of the hour is to reach the hospital. Later on the plumber was admitted to the hospital, he had quite a few stitches on his forehead and on his palm and declared safe by the doctor!!! I was relieved at his safety of health! But certainly not the with thought of the irresponsible Auto-Driver and his inhumane service that he rendered to his passengers!!!  When I came home, there was no blood stains, my brother had cleaned the floor it seems!!! I went back to my room wondering who s gonna clean all those Unmerciful "STAINS" of Self Centric People who don’t care about an inch about other souls!!! The Cursor in my screen is blinking as if I’ve asked the question to it; even I am blinking with no answers... 

2 comments:

Feel free for words...